ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHERS

ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHERS

PACIFIC HYDROSTAR ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER


PACIFIC HYDROSTAR 1600 PSI 1.6GPM 13 AMP PRESSURE WASHER.


I bought the Pacific Hydrostar 1650 PSI Electric Pressure Washer at Harbor Freight so I could pressure wash my house's vinyl siding and my porch. Model 67546 Pacific Hydrostar Owners Manual amp; Breakdown. NOTE: We are not Pacific Hydrostar or affiliated with them.
PACIFIC HYDROSTAR 1600 PSI 1.6GPM 13 AMP PRESSURE WASHER

PACIFIC HYDROSTAR PRESSURE WASHER | EBAY - ELECTRONICS.


Ches, Take a look in Harbor Freight, they have a comparision page for a whole bunch of pressure washers. I Dont know how much you are willing to spend, but here is my opinion. I have not used any of the ones you have mentioned, but I currently have one from Northern Tools. Hello from Bamfield, Hope everyone is doing well.


1650 PSI PRESSURE WASHER WITH AUTO-STOP - HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS.


1650 PSI PRESSURE WASHER WITH AUTO-STOP - HARBOR FREIGHT TOOLS

We are currently still anchored in middle of Bamfield Inlet. This is a pressure washer I picked up at harbor freight tools, it does a really nice job I mainly use it to clean the dirt out of the tracks on my bulldozer. I had the other electric pressure washer sold by HF and it was good except for the weak point at the handle/hose connection which began to leak.

URL: http://www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment