ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHERS

ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHERS

SNAP ON 1650 PSI ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER


PACIFIC HYDROSTAR 1650 PSI ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER REVIEW.


This compressor offers a solid cast iron, twin cylinder compressor pump for extreme durability. quot;Excellent choice if you don't need a gas powered unit I had a very nice gas powered, 2,600 psi pressure washer for a few years. I had the other electric pressure washer sold by HF and it was good except for the weak point at the handle/hose connection which began to leak.
PACIFIC HYDROSTAR 1650 PSI ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER REVIEW

870617 SNAP-ON™ 2000 PSI ELECTRIC PRESSURE WASHER.


Snap-on#174; 1650 PSI Electric Pressure Washer. This compressor offers a solid cast iron, twin cylinder compressor pump for extreme durability. I bought the Pacific Hydrostar 1650 PSI Electric Pressure Washer at Harbor Freight so I could pressure wash my house's vinyl siding and my porch. Page 6 For technical questions, please call 1-800-444-3353.

URL: http://www.youtube.com

No comments:

Post a Comment